Yes, it is completely OK to be in a lazy mood at times. Every dark night is followed by a shining sun. So, every time you feel lazy, get ready to see the gangster in you the next day 😉
- Science says laziness helps lower blood pressure levels. Are you actually stressed out and think you might have an elevated blood pressure level? Well, you need a break then.
- You reboot your computer after you think it ain’t functioning well. The same is the case with you, pal. Go mute, get a reboot!
- I would turn on my Netflix and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. again and again whenever I feel lazy. I’ve accepted I’m not a bot. You do that too.
- Certain tasks may make you go haywire. Sit down bud, don’t be a stud, it’s OK to go thud. Lazy people have the best problem-solving skills in town. Get lazy, and the mazy may become easy.
- Appreciate laziness when it approaches you. It makes you productive.
- Sometimes your lazy mood can get you into something boosting like looking for passive income options, and God alone knows, maybe I become your best friend in future 😉
- Feeling lazy? Find a lazy-day entertainment. Get a massage, take a bubble bath, read a book, or the best of all, just take a nap.